Reading & Comprehension Workbook Age 9-11 (Paperback)Susan Elkin (author)
- 5+ in stock
Solid and rigorous practice material in reading and comprehension for children to work on throughout the year, and in preparation for pre-tests and 11 Plus Common Entrance exams.
Give pupils the best chance of success in Pre-Tests and 11 plus exams with varied and thorough reading and comprehension exercises. This write-in workbook for pupils aged 9-11 provides 25 different passages with questions, tips and advice, plus pull-out answers.
- Appreciate how writers use language to create effects
- Learn the meaning of unfamiliar words in context and grow vocabulary
- Write accurate and detailed responses to questions about reading
Also covers: reading for meaning, close reading, deduction, understanding implication and nuance.
Also available from Galore Park:
- Writing Workbook Age 9-11
- Spelling & Vocabulary Workbook Age 9-11
- Grammar & Punctuation Workbook Age 9-11
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 88
Weight: 240 g
Dimensions: 296 x 204 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.