Ray: Partnership Taxation provides an in-depth analysis of current legislation and best practice in the challenging area of partnership taxation and is essential reading for accountants, solicitors and others advising professional partnerships. The comprehensive text covers all the key areas of partnership taxation and is referenced throughout to the relevant legislation, case law and Revenue Statements of Practice.
All aspects of taxation touching partnerships are covered including:
* types of partnership and the partnership agreement
* mixed partnerships and corporate partners owned by individuals
* the complexities of partnership capital gains
* mergers and demergers
* incorporation and loss relief
* property investment partnerships
* VAT and the tax treatment applicable to overseas partnerships
* personal pension scheme rules
* operation of stamp duty land tax in partnerships
* extensive cross-referencing of the text, with numerous worked examples
Publisher: LexisNexis UK ISBN: 9780406891594 Number of pages: 800 Weight: 760 g Dimensions: 260 x 170 mm Edition: 5th Revised edition
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at