Radiation Oncology: Imaging and Treatment: Published by Amirsys ® (Hardback)David K. Gaffney (author), Dennis C. Shrieve (author), Christopher J. Anker (author), Mark K. Buyyounouski (author), Feng-Ming Kong (author), Ying J. Hitchcock (author), Jonathan D. Tward (author)
- Not available
* Detailed imaging information on the presentation of cancers, with an emphasis on cross-sectional imaging
* Treatment planning guidelines (with isodose information for representative cases)
* Clinical overviews for treating oncologists
* Up-to-date 7th edition AJCC staging tables
* Features the classic benefits of all Amirsys ® titles, including time-saving bulleted text, Key Facts in each chapter, stunning annotated images, and an extensive index
* Amirsys eBook Advantage ™, an online version of the print book with hundreds of additional images, larger images, and fully searchable text
Publisher: Amirsys, Inc
Number of pages: 808
Weight: 2381 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 38 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?