RADIANT HEATING AND COOLING, 2/E (SPECIAL REPRINT ED) (Paperback)Richard Watson (author)
- Temporarily unavailable
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
The first and only professional guideto radiant heating and cooling system design
Packed with tools that make the work of HVAC systems designers, engineers, and technicians go more smoothly and easily, this expert handbook features all the help you need to create the newest and most popular and efficient systems for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
Radiant Heating & Cooling Handbook features:
* Everything you need to size, design, and position radiant heating & cooling equipment efficiently and effectively in any environment
* Models for coupling radiant and forced air heating and cooling for the ultimate in comfortable and energy-saving interiors
* All the examples and sample calculations you need to solve real-world radiant heating and cooling problems in building, contracting, and engineering
* Essential information relating heating and cooling theory to the principles of thermal comfort
* Equations, strategies, and analyses to help you set parameters from sizing and cost to human comfortability
This is the only complete source of hands-on radiant heating & cooling system design, with problem-solving guidance from leading experts.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Weight: 1012 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 34 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?