Quick and Easy Ways to Connect with Students and Their Parents, Grades K-8: Improving Student Achievement Through Parent Involvement (Paperback)Diane Mierzwik (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Quick and Easy Ways to Connect With Students and Their Parents, Grades K-8 provides strategies to enrich the classroom environment, motivate students, and improve communication with parents. Supplying numerous sample forms, documents, and letters that teachers can use or adapt for their own purposes, author Diane Mierzwik offers simple, classroom-tested methods for building relationships with students and their parents.
Designed for both beginning and experienced teachers, this hands-on guidebook includes information on:
* Facilitating constructive parent-teacher conferences
* Preparing for Back-to-School nights
* Reaching out to uninvolved parents
* Talking to parents about troubled students
* Motivating even the most difficult students
* Using e-mail as a communication tool and other time-saving tips
The activities, suggestions, and techniques in this book can help any teacher make a substantive impact on the lives of students.
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 227 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?