Quality: A Critical Introduction (Hardback)John Beckford (author)
- Not available
Improvements on the first edition include:
* revised and updated chapters which explore the notion of quality in greater depth, and relate quality directly to organisational effectiveness
* consideration of the substantial changes brought about by the introduction of ISO9000:2000 and exploration of the links to IIP, ISO14000, ISO19000, Management Charter and the Business Excellence Model
* revised examination of Business Process Re-engineering which emphasizes the application of chaos and complexity theories
* a completely rewritten approach to statistical methods
* a new section on 'Skills Based Quality Management' - an approach to quality in the professional sector developed by the author and his colleagues
* an entirely new chapter dealing with the Business Excellence Model.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 300
Weight: 703 g
Dimensions: 246 x 174 x 22 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.