Qualitative Research Methods - collection, organization, and analysis strategies
This text showsÂ novice researchers how to design, collect, and analyze qualitative data and then present their results to the scientific community.
The book stresses the importance of ethics in research and taking the time to properly design and think through any research endeavor.< /P>
Upon completing this book, readers should be able to:
- Effectively design, collect, organize, and analyze data and then to present results to the scientific community
- Use the Internet as both a resource and a means for accessing qualitative data
- Explore current issues in the world of researchers, which include a serious concern about ethical behavior and protocols in research and a more reflexive and sensitive role for the researcher
- Recognize the importance of ethical concerns before they actually begin the research collection, organization, and analytic process
- Understand basic elements associated with researcher reflexivity and research voice
Note: MySearchLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit: www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MySearchLab with eText (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205824617 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205824618
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Weight: 496 g
Dimensions: 229 x 157 x 30 mm
Edition: International ed of 8th revised ed
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review