PYP Springboard inquiry boxes can be used flexibly by teachers and students of the International Baccalaureate® Primary Years Programme, supporting a school's inquiry programme and the teaching of the units of inquiry.
The World of Work Inquiry Box is for ages 9-12. It contains a collection of mixed-ability non-fiction books to enable students to practise research skills and explore their own lines of inquiry within the unit. The teacher's manual gives guidance and support offering:
- Links to the appropriate transdisciplinary themes and skills, key concepts and PYP attitudes
- Suggestions for central ideas
- Questions to ask the students to provoke meaningful discussion and inquiry
- Ideas for learning engagements
- Flexible assessment sheets and research organisers
- Formative and summative assessment ideas
- Links to the learner profile
- Links to other disciplinary concepts.
To view the entire range of PYP products, click here
Publisher: Hodder Education
Weight: 3370 g
Dimensions: 320 x 230 x 100 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review