Pupil Textbook 4.2 - Real Shanghai Mathematics (Paperback)Huang Xingfeng (translator)
- Coming soon
Pupil Textbooks support every child, enabling them to master objectives with an engaging, clear and structured design. Each carefully constructed page aids understanding and mathematical development, with varied models and images, clear exemplars and concise mathematical explanations.
This textbook embodies the essence of a high-quality maths textbook. It:
* promotes conceptual understanding of the mathematics
* contains small steps of carefully planned progression
* makes use of a wide range of visual representations to explain mathematical concepts
* provides opportunities for pupils to make connections, reason and solve problems
* is carefully written and designed to be accessible to all pupils
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 100
Weight: 270 g
Dimensions: 258 x 188 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review