Psychosocial Interventions in Mental Health Nursing - Transforming Nursing Practice Series (Paperback)Sandra Walker (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
- Interactive approach through realistic case studies that show how interventions can work to promote recovery
- A patient centred approach considers the social as well as psychological aspects of mental healthcare
- Each chapter is mapped to the relevant NMC standards and Essential Skills Clusters so that readers can see how they are meeting their professional requirements
- Activities throughout challenge the reader to think critically and develop graduate skills
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
Number of pages: 176
Weight: 320 g
Dimensions: 246 x 171 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.