This Key Stage 3 PSHE Education course provides a comprehensive and engaging programme of study which has been structured around the 2008 PSHE non-statutory Programme of Study to provide a progressive `spiral` approach to the teaching and learning of PSHE Education.
PSHE Education 3 builds on the skills, knowledge and understanding of the first book and continues to support the Every Child Matters aims and outcomes:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
- is broken down into a series of self-contained lessons which build in review and reflection opportunities
- progressively develops pupils skills and understanding of the key concepts within PSHE Education
- takes an active learning approach with a wide variety of classroom-friendly activities and stimulus material - allowing pupils to learn through doing
- offers opportunities for summative assessment.
PSHE Education 3 pupil`s book is comprehensively supported by:
- PSHE Education 3 Teacher`s Resource Book which provides comprehensive guidance about each lesson in the Pupil's Book, background information and worksheets
- PSHE Education 3 Dynamic Learning Network CD-ROM which provides all the resources from the Pupil`s Book and Teacher`s Resource Book, as well as additional resources, for use via an interactive whiteboard or data projector.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 72
Weight: 234 g
Dimensions: 276 x 212 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.