Pronti...Via!: Beginning Italian (Hardback)Daniela Melis (author)
- We can order this
Five years in the making and class-tested at the University of Georgia by the author and her colleagues, this first edition of Pronti...Via! received extensive peer review, detailed editorial development, and a user-friendly design, which combine to make Pronti...Via! an exciting new program.
- Chapters are arranged around a thematic focus that starts from the personal to arrive at the general.
- Classroom activities conform to the theme of each chapter and stimulate vocabulary practice in meaningful contexts.
- Interactive instruction responds to learners' different styles and goals.
- Truly communicative activities encourage students to manipulate meaning from the very first days.
- Class time is filled with comprehensible aural and written input, allowing teachers and learners to enjoy the natural and gradual emergence of accurate speech.
- Overarching language teaching practice encompasses the five goals identified by ACTFL--the celebrated five C's of foreign language study: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities.
* Annotated Instructor's Edition (ISBN 0300111320)
* Student Textbook
* Student Workbook with Audio
* Test Bank (Available online)
* Laboratory Manual and Audio Program (Available online)
Publisher: Yale University Press
Number of pages: 432
Weight: 975 g
Dimensions: 254 x 202 x 22 mm