Prisons and Punishment in America: Examining the Facts - Contemporary Debates (Hardback)Michael O'Hear (author)
- We can order this
Synthesizing the latest scholarship in law and the social sciences on criminal sentencing and corrections, this book provides a thorough, balanced, and accessible survey of the major policy issues in these fields of persistent public interest and political debate.
* Provides readers with an accessible introduction to important, timely topics of public debate
* Maintains a neutral, balanced perspective on a subject often a matter of heated partisanship
* Reveals the subtle connections between different aspects of the criminal justice system that are often missed in policy discussions
* Synthesizes leading academic work in law and the social sciences
* Provides a balanced assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of significant reform proposals
Number of pages: 241
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?