Principles of Kinesic Interview and Interrogation, Second Edition - Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations (Hardback)Stan B. Walters (author)
- We can order this
Why are some interviewers more successful than others? Why do certain techniques work only part of the time? Why did the subject confess? Why didn't he confess? With information based on firsthand observations from over 900 interviews and interrogations, Principles of Kinesic Interview and Interrogation, Second Edition provides even more insight than the bestselling first edition into how people behave during interviews, what their behaviors reveal, and why they exhibit those mannerisms.
New to this edition:
* Extensive references, including law enforcement magazines and peer-reviewed journals
* 50% more high quality photos depicting various nonverbal symptoms
* Advances in the area of kinesic statement analysis, with more examples
* Discussion of the phenomenon of false confessions, including contributing factors
* A new chapter addressing the basic concepts of interview and interrogation, making the book more rounded and suitable for beginners
* A short section on schizophrenia, brain disease, clinical depression, and suicidal personalities and their behaviors
Explore the complex challenges of basic and advanced interview and interrogation techniques. Determine behavior from body language, speech, and written statements. Thousands of readers gained invaluable skills from the first edition.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 635 g
Dimensions: 235 x 159 x 25 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review