Principles of Accounts for the Caribbean: 6th Edition (Paperback)Sheila Robinson (author), Andrienne Jones (author of contributions), Anslem Raghoonanan (author of contributions), Wendy Wong Sing (author of contributions), Lennox Francis (author of contributions), Frank Wood Associates (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Guide students through the new syllabus with a full-colour, revised edition of a well-known and trusted title, and prepare them for post-secondary and professional studies in Accounting.
- Ensure students understand a range of theoretical and practical techniques used in accounting.
- Enable students to participate more effectively and responsibly in today's business environment and improve management of budgeting, savings and investment.
- Navigate the revised syllabus with ease with a book matching the structure and coverage, as well as including a detailed section on the Student Based Assessment with an annotated example to help students when planning their own.
- Prepare for examinations with the 'Helpful hints' feature, containing study tips, practice tips and examiner tips; practice questions are also included in the Student eTextbook.
- Make topics relatable with case studies included.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 576
Weight: 1364 g
Dimensions: 275 x 215 x 32 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review