Primary Mathematics for Trinidad and Tobago Pupil Book 2 (Paperback)Gemma Joseph (author)
- We can order this
Trinidad and Tobago Primary Mathematics has been developed by a team of dedicated educators in Trinidad and Tobago, in order to meet the specific needs of the integrated curriculum. The authors of this new course are all experts in their field, and some have many years of experience in teaching primary mathematics in Trinidad and Tobago.
For Standards I to 5 there is a set of colourful Pupil's Books, which uses familiar examples from daily Caribbean life.
Features of the Pupil's Books are:
- Problem-solving opportunities to challenge children to think about concepts that they have learned in mathematics in more abstract ways
- Practical, hand-on activities in which pupils actively explore mathematics through activities such as measuring, making models and so on
- Talk about points to encourage children to make links and connections between mathematics and the real world and to verbalise and communicate their ideas
- Literacy support in the form of activities which develop reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Interactive group activities which encourage children to process information and pose their own questions about their learning
- Assessment pages which can be used in continuous and formal assessment
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 120
Weight: 350 g
Dimensions: 277 x 218 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review