Practical Cookery for the Level 2 Professional Cookery Diploma, 3rd edition (Hardback)Professor David Foskett (author), Gary Farrelly (author), Ketharanathan Vasanthan (author), Neil Rippington (author), Ben Christopherson (author), Patricia Paskins (author), Steve Thorpe (author)
- Publisher reprinting
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Master culinary skills and prepare for assessment with the book which professional chefs have relied on for over 50 years to match the qualification and support their training and careers.
With 460 recipes covering both classic dishes and the latest methods used in real, Michelin-starred kitchens, this book is structured exactly around the units and requirements of the Level 2 Professional Cookery Diploma (VRQ) to make perfecting culinary techniques, meeting the qualification requirements and preparing for assessments easier than ever before.
- Break down key techniques with 50 step-by-step photo sequences
- Hone your presentation skills with photos of each recipe
- Test your understanding with questions at the end of each unit
- Prepare for assignments, written tests and synoptic assessments with the new assessment section
- Access professional demonstration videos with links throughout the book
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 624
Weight: 1930 g
Dimensions: 283 x 220 x 31 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.