A valuable resource for collection development, reader guidance, or classroom reading, this book is your guide for helping tween and teen students find all the volumes in a series they love and identify similar series to enjoy.
* Fills the gap in traditional information sources on young adult literature that include very little information regarding series fiction
* Allows librarians to find series by title, book title, author, genre, and subject matter
* Features Accelerated Reader (AR) notations
* Functions as both a readers' advisory guide and a collection development tool
* Lists series especially suitable for girls, boys, and reluctant readers, allowing quick access to the best choices for specific audiences
Number of pages: 900
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review