Ideal for youth librarians at public libraries, school librarians, and elementary school teachers, this book enables you to direct young readers toward series titles that will help establish a lifelong love of reading.
* Fills the gap in traditional information sources on children's literature that include very little information regarding series fiction
* Offers access by series title, book title, author, genre, and subject
* Features "Accelerated Reader" notations
* Functions as both a readers' advisory guide and a collection development tool
* Lists series especially suitable for girls, boys, and reluctant readers, allowing quick access to the best choices for specific audiences
Number of pages: 1200
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review