Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Travel Guide with Free eBook) - Pocket Rough Guides (Paperback)Rough Guides (author)
Pocket Rough Guide Paris
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Paris with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Parc Rives de Seine, Place des Vosges, Sainte-Chapelle, Musee d'Orsay, Centre Pompidou, Jardin du Luxembourg), restaurants, shops, cafes and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Paris:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring Paris
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering the Quartier Latin, Montparnasse, Montmartre and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to the Bois de Boulogne and western Paris. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: The Islands; The Louvre; The Champs-Elysees and Tuileries; The Eiffel Tower area; The Grands Boulevards and passages; Beaubourg and Les Halles; The Marais; Bastille and Bercy; The Quartier Latin; St-Germain; Montparnasse and southern Paris; Montmartre and northern Paris; Northeastern Paris; The Bois de Boulogne and western Paris; Day-trips
Looking for a comprehensive travel guide to France? Try The Rough Guide to France for an informative and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 200
Dimensions: 191 x 99 mm
Edition: 5th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
ReviewsSign In To Write A Review
Please sign in to write a review
Sign In / Register
Download the Waterstones App
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?