Pocket Guide: Pharmacokinetics Made Easy (Paperback)Donald Birkett (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Pocket Guide: Pharmacokinetics Made Easy is the latest update of the popular Pharmacokinetics Made Easy. It is suitable for a wide audience including medical practitioners, health professionals, and students. The individual chapters were initially published as a series of articles in Australian Prescriber to assist practitioners in drug dosing and therapy. The physiological approach herein adopted addresses clinical issues in drug therapy and makes them directly applicable to practice situations.
Key Selling Features:
- Self-assessment questions in each chapter
- Glossary of symbols
- Use of equations to explain physiological factors underlying important pharmacokinetics processes
- Endorsed and co-published with Australian Prescriber
- List of key points summarizing the content to improve accessibility and understanding
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 170 g
Dimensions: 183 x 119 x 10 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.