This package includes a physical copy of Physiology of Behaviour by Neil R Carlson, as well as access to the eText and MyPsychLab.
The most current, comprehensive, and teachable text forÂ behavioral neuroscience
Thoughtfully organized,Â Physiology of BehaviorÂ provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter. Â Â
No other author compares to Carlson when it comes to thoroughly updating research. This revision incorporates the latest discoveries in behavioral neuroscience, and includes over 400 new references. Integrated for the first time with MyPsychLab,Â featuring an interactive Virtual Brain, chapter study plans, flashcards, and other resources, Carlson's 11th edition offers students an immersive and engaging experience.Â
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâ for you and your students. Hereâs how:
- Personalize LearningÂ - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical ThinkingÂ â Section Summaries with Thought Questions help students test their understanding of the materials.
- Engage StudentsÂ â A close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter. Â
- Explore ResearchÂ â In light of the rapidly evolving field of behavioral neuroscience, over 400 new references are included in this edition.
- Support InstructorsÂ â With resources such as Instructorâs Manual, Test Bank, highly visual PowerPoint Slides, and for the first time ever, the new MyPsychLab with ClassPrep, instructors have everything they need to teach behavioral neuroscience. All of these materials are available to be packaged with the text upon request.
MyLab and Mastering from Pearson improve results for students and educators. Used by over ten million students around the world, they engage learners effectively at every stage.
MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping individual students succeed in their studies. It provides engaging experiences that personalise their learning and cement their understanding of topics covered in the lecture theatre. And, it comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to providing the best content and learning tools that help students, instructors and departments to achieve their goals.
In a survey of over 700 students, more than 85% recommended MyPsychLabâs continued use.
- The Pearson eText lets students access their textbook anytime, anywhere, and any way they want â including downloading to iPad.< /div>A personalised study plan arranges content around the key steps of learning, from remembering and understanding core concepts, to more complex tasks that encourage deeper analysis and greater critical thinking.Multimedia resources, including videos and simulations tied to every chapter, encourage students to interact with what theyâre learning and practice in a more enjoyable way.
- Online assignments, tests, quizzes can be easily created and assigned to students.
- An assignment calendar allows instructors to assign graded activities, with specific deadlines, and measure student progress.
- Gradebook: Assignments are automatically graded and visible at a glance, helping instructors identify student challenges earlyâand find the best resources with which to help students.
Register now to benefit from these resources.
A student access code card may have been included with your textbook at a reduced cost. If you do not have an access code, you can buy access online.
To buy access or register with your code, visit www.mypsychlab.co.uk.
For educator access, contact your Pearson account manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocatorÂ
For more instructor resources available with this title, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Weight: 1470 g
Dimensions: 276 x 216 x 25 mm
Edition: 11th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review