Become an independent, lifelong learner and achieve your best possible project grade, while strengthening and practising your ATL skills.
- Engage in practical explorations through a cycle of inquiry, action and reflection.
- Build ATL skills with strategies, detailed examiner advice, expert tips, and infographics in every chapter for visual learners.
- Clarify IB requirements with concise and clear explanations, including assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
- Foster the attributes of the IB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout to link with your research.
- Progress independently through your project with advice, tips and common mistakes to avoid.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 400 g
Dimensions: 296 x 211 x 7 mm