from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Persiana Everyday (Hardback)Sabrina Ghayour (author)
From Pomegranate and harissa roasted aubergine steak to cardamom and mocha rice pudding, the author of the bestselling Bazaar and Persiana returns with a treasure trove of over a hundred easy recipes brimming with flavour and perfect for everyday cooking.
Signed Edition - a standard edition is available here
The all-new collection of more than 100 fuss-free, crowd-pleasing recipes for everyday eating from the author of the award-winning, Sunday Times bestselling cookbook Persiana.
Designed to ensure maximum flavour with the greatest of ease - including no-cook, quick-prep, quick-cook and one-pot dishes, Persiana Everyday is full of generous, inviting and delicious recipes to cook again and again for family and friends.
Recipes in Persiana Everyday include:
- Small Plates - Including My Muhammara; Fried feta parcels with honey; My flavour bomb beans on toast
- Salads for All Seasons - Including Chicken & cucumber salad with pul biber & tahini lime dressing; Courgette, apple, peanut & feta salad with basil and pul biber; Jewelled tomato salad
- Poultry & Meat - Including Bloody Mary spatchcocked chicken; Halloumi fatteh; Speedy lamb shawarma
- Fish & Seafood - Including Fragrant roasted haddock; Spicy orange & harissa-glazed cod; Marmalade prawns with barberry, chilli & chive butter
- Vegetable Love - Including Ash-e-Reshteh; Pomegranate & harissa roasted aubergine steak; Sticky tamarind, garlic & tomato green beans
- Carbs of All Kinds - Including Super-quick smoky tomato couscous; Lazy Manti; Tangy bulgur wheat bake with roasted onions
- Something Sweet - Including Rhubarb, rose & pistachio trifle pots; Orange & dark chocolate rubble cake; Cardamom & mocha rice pudding
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 1160 g
Dimensions: 248 x 192 x 28 mm
You may also be interested in...
Not an authentic Persian cooking, just another cook, specially if you are after a book for cold salads. Persian food is much more than pomegranate molasses and tahini. Sad read unfortunately
“Very nice book indeed”
I like Sabrina Ghayour´s books and have them all. They are beautiful, recipes easy to follow and inventive I love the latest one Persiana everyday but some recipes are just a repetition of the old ones hance 4 stars.
“Fancy, unique flavours you actually get round to cooking!”
I'm always drawn to cookbooks where the recipes look delicious and a bit different, but I never actually get round to cooking from them as the ingredients list and method are often lengthy. This is the reason why... More
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?