Pearson Edexcel A-Level Economics A Theme 1 Workbook: Introduction to markets and market failure (Paperback)Peter Davis (author)
- In stock
This new edition Workbook has been fully updated for 2019 and covers Theme 1 Introduction to markets and market failure A-level Paper 1 Markets and business behaviour, and A-level Paper 3 Microeconomics and Macroeconomics will both draw on topics from Theme 1.
Up-to-date and focused to help students practice their skills and improve their subject knowledge both inside and outside the classroom, this Practice Workbook:
- Covers specific aspects of the course, providing targeted support for complex and challenging topics
- Reinforces students' understanding, with more new practice questions and exam-style questions to develop their skills and improve their confidence
- Includes more sample answers with commentary to help students meet the demands of the specification
- Adapts easily and flexibly to existing textbooks and schemes of work
- Provides opportunities for self-directed learning and self-testing, helping students revise on their own terms
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 56
Weight: 140 g
Dimensions: 292 x 204 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.