Pathways to Excellence offers dynamic provision to fulfil the Computing and ICT elements of the Technology Experiences and Outcomes at level 3 of Curriculum for Excellence. The book acts as an access point to a range of textual and online digital resources designed to support delivery of the Outcomes in a motivating style that encourages active and collaborative learning throughout.
A mapping grid ensures coverage af all experiences and outcomes, as well as literacy, numeracy and health & wellbeing requirements, and templates for cross-curricular projects are designed to:
- involve individual and groupwork and include opportunities to experience and develop organisational and planning skills.
- incorporate the use of ICT to research, communicate, organise and present information.
- provide a range of opportunities to develop critical thinking & peer and self-evaluation skills
- include checklists and criteria to aid assessment
- connect with a wide range of other curricular areas
- provide opportunities to contribute to numeracy and literacy outcomes
Accompanying Dynamic Learning materials offer Lesson Builder suggestions, interactive whiteboard activities, image support, weblinks, quizzes and teacher support.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 152
Weight: 344 g
Dimensions: 246 x 190 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review