Pathology of Malignant Mesothelioma (Hardback)Francoise Galateau-Salle (editor)
- We can order this
* Only up-to-date title in the market
* Current topic with significant media coverage
* Internationally relevant, the use of asbestos and its consequences is a global problem
* This title aids in pathological diagnosis which is very difficult
* Contributors are experts from France, UK, USA, Australia and Canada
* Plentiful, colored illustrations complete the text
* Target group exceeds pathologists: The diagnosis is evidence for medico-legal purposes, which makes the book invaluable to members of legal profession specializing in this disease
Publisher: Springer London Ltd
Number of pages: 204
Weight: 524 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 13 mm
Edition: 2006 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review