Patagonia is a pioneering land of vast horizons and limitless possibilities. Footprint's Patagonia Handbook will guide you from emerald waters and picturesque chalets, through estancias on the Argentine steppe, down to iceberg-strewn lakes and the granite spires of Torres del Paine.
* Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including glacier trekking, white-water rafting, wildlife spotting, boat trips and trekking
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from ancient cave art to thermal pools
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budge
* Full-colour planning section to inspire travellers and help them find the best experiences
From whale-watching at Peninsula Valdes to the creaking glacial ice of Perito Moreno, Footprint's fully updated 5th edition will help you navigate this frontier destination.
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Number of pages: 512
Weight: 358 g
Dimensions: 184 x 115 x 23 mm
Edition: 5th Revised edition