from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
The most comprehensive guide available for the UKCAT and BMAT!
If you′re an aspiring doctor or dentist, this book is all you need to face the admissions tests with confidence and get in to medical or dental school - whichever universities you‘re applying to. Offering support for both the UKCAT and BMAT, with hints and tips on how to pass the tests, worked examples and guidance on technique, this is your guide to success.
Inside you′ll find:
- Over 650 practice questions for the UKCAT and BMAT
- 2 full practice tests for focused revision
- Practice questions and guidance notes for the Situational Judgement section
- Guidance on applications and interviews, including the personal statement
- Test-taking strategies so you can practice and pass.
This text is your tool for extensive revision and question practice for the UKCAT and BMAT. The practice tests replicate the format of the actual tests, so you can tackle them under timed conditions and be fully prepared for the real thing.
Publisher: SAGE Publishing
Number of pages: 424
Weight: 740 g
Dimensions: 246 x 171 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?