Pas de probleme is a highly illustrative and communicative course designed for adults of all ages, from those with a 'rusty' recollection of school French to those advancing in the acquisition of a new language on a fast track. It will give students a thorough grounding in all the skills required to understand, speak, read and write contemporary French.
The coursebook consists of 12 lively, illustrated chapters covering different broad themes and providing plenty of diverse material from technical to light-hearted. A wide range of registers is covered, from everyday idioms to formal letter-writing phrases.
Each chapter contains the following:
* sections reminding students of essential vocabulary and structures
* explanations of new grammar in one single block for easy reference
* reading and listening exercises
* new vocabulary lists to aid self-study
* role-playing exercises
* internet addresses for further research
* boxes containing helpful learning tips
Audio files to accompany this book are available free of charge at www.routledge.com/cw/hummler
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 212
Weight: 390 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.