The coursebook consists of 12 lively, illustrated chapters covering different broad themes and providing plenty of diverse material from technical to light-hearted. A wide range of registers is covered, from everyday idioms to formal letter-writing phrases.
Each chapter contains the following:
* sections reminding students of essential vocabulary and structures
* explanations of new grammar in one single block for easy reference
* reading and listening exercises
* new vocabulary lists to aid self-study
* role-playing exercises
* internet addresses for further research
* boxes containing helpful learning tips
Audio files to accompany this book are available free of charge at www.routledge.com/cw/hummler
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 212
Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.