Papua New Guinea: The Struggle for Development - Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia (Hardback)John Connell (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Papua New Guinea is the first book to explore the economic development of this socially complex, rapidly changing nation. Subjects discussed include:
* rapid economic growth and political conflict
* civil war on the island of Bougainville
* population growth and urbanisation
* mining: gold, copper and environmental conflicts
* uneven development and social divisions.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 372
Weight: 850 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 23 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.