Papua New Guinea: The Struggle for Development - Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia (Hardback)John Connell (author)
- We can order this
* rapid economic growth and political conflict
* civil war on the island of Bougainville
* population growth and urbanisation
* mining: gold, copper and environmental conflicts
* uneven development and social divisions.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 372
Weight: 612 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 23 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.