Palabra por Palabra Fifth Edition (Paperback)Phil Turk (author)
- In stock online
Help your students achieve their best on the exams with authentic and sophisticated phrases.
This new edition of the bestselling A Level Spanish vocabulary reference book provides idiomatic phrases drawn from real sources such as newspapers, magazines and websites to ensure the most accurate and authentic language.
- Covers key vocabulary in thematic sections and with distinctions between levels of difficulty from AS to A2
- Easy for students to reference and search ahead of exams with topics matched to latest exam specifications
- Ensure students know the latest phrases and idioms with new entries for the latest development in communications and technology
- Increase students' repertoire with lists of synonyms
- Have the latest information at their fingertips with updated lists of current web addresses
More vocabulary lessons available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 120 g
Dimensions: 198 x 128 x 14 mm
This book is truly excellent. Clearly laid out, very comprehensive and tailored to both A-level students and people who are generally looking to expand their Spanish vocabulary. Well worth the money! * Ashley Smith, Amazon reviewer *
...got an A for my AS speaking exam and I have to say it's thanks to the help of this book. * Amazon reviewer *