Page to Stage: Developing Writing, Speaking And Listening Skills in Primary Schools (Hardback)James Carter (author)
- We can order this
An exciting and creative approaches that links literacy and oracy in a way that children will enjoy. Performing poetry is also proven to boost self-esteem.
* An audio CD with recordings of published poets and children performing their own work
* Activities to develop speaking and listening skills
* Model poems from which to work
* Guidelines for progressing through the writing and performance process
* A three stage model: preparation -- writing -- performing
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 630 g
Dimensions: 298 x 210 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review