Publisher: Hay House Inc
Number of pages: 312
Weight: 560 g
Dimensions: 235 x 162 x 28 mm
- Ryan Levesque, #1 national best-selling author of Choose and Ask
"Brian Kurtz knows real marketing better than almost anyone. This book is a must-read for marketers of all generations."
- Ryan Deiss, founder and CEO, Digital Marketer
"How many guys can put Dan Kennedy, Gary Bencivenga, Joe Sugarman, Ken McCarthy, Jay Abraham, a billionaire or two, and 300 of the best marketers on earth in one room? You can count them on one hand and Brian is one of those hombres."
- Perry Marshall, author, 80/20 Sales & Marketing, Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, and Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising
"Brian was not only one of the wunderkinds who practically invented DM publishing in the 1980s, he was also one of the elder statesmen of the industry that guided its transition from paper to electronic in the 2000s. [He is] the perfect person to write a book that assimilates the best insights and ideas of the industry's best and brightest business leaders."
- Mark Ford, chief growth strategist, The Agora, and author of two dozen books, including the bestseller on building entrepreneurial businesses, Ready Fire Aim
"Filled with more useful information and history than any other book I'm familiar with."
- Joe Sugarman, direct marketing legend
"In Overdeliver, Brian shares how you can use offers, copy, multichannel marketing, continuity, and a lot more to be a better marketer, grow your business, make more money, and make a big impact in your market. If you want to learn from one of the greatest marketing minds alive, read Brian's new book."
- Joe Polish, founder, Genius Network and Genius Recovery
"In Overdeliver, Brian chronicles almost four decades of hard-core experience . . . condensing it down into something you can absorb in an afternoon. . . . He's forgotten more about marketing and sales than most newcomers will ever 'discover'."
- Frank Kern
"Nobody has paid closer attention to the world of direct response advertising than Brian Kurtz. . . . This is a must-have book for . . . anyone seriously interested in how people decide what, when, and how to buy."
- Bill Bonner, founder, The Agora
"If the word 'marketing' makes you cringe, this book is for you. And if the word 'marketing' makes you salivate, this book is for you. Overdeliver is loaded with time-tested strategies and invaluable ideas . . . a marketing balm to the sore business soul."
- Victoria Labalme, performing artist, performance strategist, and member, Speaker Hall of Fame
"There's a very small group of true direct response wizards out there, [and Brian Kurtz is] one of the guys who can change your career and business in a heartbeat with just a casually tossed off piece of advice. This book is your invitation to join that elite conversation."
- John Carlton, copywriting know-it-all, grizzled consultant, and author of The Entrepreneur's Guide to Getting Your Shit Together
"For years, I've given to students of marketing a list of 14 must-read books-I've now added Brian's book to a new list of 15."
- Richard A. Viguerie, pioneer of political direct mail and Chairman of American Target Advertising, Inc.
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.