Outstanding Formative Assessment: Culture and Practice (Paperback)Shirley Clarke (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
Best-selling author Shirley Clarke provides a wealth of high quality ideas, practical strategies, classroom examples and whole-school case studies for teachers in primary and secondary schools.
The most comprehensive of Shirley Clarke's titles includes extensive examples and realia, in full colour. The book is clearly structured around the ways in which teachers actually teach, with QR coded web video clips to illustrate key points in action.
- Helps teachers create an environment for pupils to be active learners, constant reviewers and self-assessors
- Ensures teachers start and finish lessons effectively by initially establishing their prior knowledge and capturing their interest and finally encouraging pupil reflection to find out what has been learnt and what still needs to be developed
- Develops learning by helping children articulate their understanding and focusing on constant review and improvement
- Focuses on whole-school development including lesson study, assessment policies and stories from outstanding schools
1. Laying the foundations
2. Effective starts to lessons
3. Developing the learning
4. Effective ends to lessons
5. Whole school development
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 508 g
Dimensions: 264 x 200 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review