This fascinating work is a two-volume guide to the shadow world, the critical issues, and the global reach of organized crime.
* Over 140 entries, arranged alphabetically by theme, on topics such as financial fraud, terrorism, health care fraud, and Internet extortion
* Includes essays by more than 65 international experts
* Offers a timeline depicting the history and development of international organized crime
* Includes an entire volume of primary source documents
* A directory of major organized crime groups and international criminal networks and an extensive bibliography round out the coverage
Number of pages: 792
Weight: 2481 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 56 mm
"This title is ideally suited for high school and college students, but general readers will also benefit." - Reference & User Services Quarterly
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review