Discussing both strategic and tactical inputs it combines and balances service and manufacturing operations.
* Cutting edge techniques accompanied by brand new case studies
* Challenges standard approaches
* Comprehensive coverage of strategic supply management
* Critical sample questions to aid discussion
* Reading lists and articles to support learning
* Additional lecturer support material
This outstanding author team is from the Operations Management Group at the University of Bath. Their expertise and knowledge is apparent in the text, and they bring to it their original research and experience in the field of operations management.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 448
Weight: 816 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 23 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.