This new edition of Operations Management contains many new and innovative features such as:
* 'Driving Business Performance' - how to use the ideas in each chapter to drive the performance of an organisation
* 'Executive Insights' and 'In practice' - the key issues to consider when applying the concepts and ideas in practice
* 'Exploring further' - resources suitable for executives such as TED talks, journal articles, books, films and websites at the end of each chapter
And, additional executive-focused chapters on:
* 'Analysing Operations' - how to analyse an operation before working out how to improve it
* 'Corporate social responsibility' - managing operations to meet an organisation's social and environmental responsibilities
Operations Management provides a comprehensive, postgraduate/executive-focused overview of the subject area that equally covers both service and manufacturing sectors to reflect student needs.
Additional supporting materials are also available on the companion website at www.palgrave.com/business/om3e such as: self-check questions, bonus chapters and OM through film worksheets for students. Here lecturers will find PowerPoint slides, case study teaching notes and guidelines on teaching OM through film.
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Number of pages: 800
Weight: 2262 g
Dimensions: 276 x 216 x 31 mm
Edition: 3rd ed. 2012