from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Presenting 80 tantalising recipes from salads and stir-fries to pastas and puddings, One Pot Vegan is a must-have in the kitchen of anyone who wants quick and healthy meals that are a breeze to prepare, joy to eat, and good for the planet.
Whether you're a long-term vegan, giving veggie a go or just want to make your meals more sustainable, ONE POT VEGAN is filled with delicious recipes that take the fuss out of plant-based cooking
80 quick, easy and delicious vegan recipes, each using only one dish!
'Anyone considering a foray into veganism should acquaint themselves with the work of Roxy Pope and Ben Pook . . . simple, healthy recipes made up of everyday ingredients' Vogue
One Pot Vegan is the perfect staple cookbook for vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or anyone who simply wants more plants on their plate.
Packed with inspiration for pastas, curries, salads, stir-fries, noodles and even puddings, every recipe uses simple supermarket ingredients - for maximum flavour with minimum fuss.
One-pot, one-pan and one-tray recipes include:
- QUICK AND NUTRITIOUS MIDWEEK MEALS, such as rainbow noodles, smoky sausage cassoulet, and roasted squash with cauliflower and sage
- SIMPLE SIDES AND LIGHT BIGHTS, such as roasted vegetable mezze, loaded sweet potato wedges, and no-waste harissa cauliflower
- HEARTY HOME COMFORTS, like rich lazy lasagne, mushroom and ale filo pie, and warming pearl barley chilli
- TAKEAWAY CLASSICS, including mushroom tikka masala, tofu satay, and Chinese-inspired sweet and sour jackfruit
- SWEET TREATS AND DESSERTS such as peanut butter swirl brownies, boozy Caribbean pear cake, and cardamom and pistachio shortbread
From the creators of SO VEGAN, one of the world's leading vegan food platforms with a growing community of over 1.5 million followers. Recipes are accompanied by full nutritional info, plus tips for batch cooking or freezing.
Eating more plants has never been so easy!
PRAISE FOR SO VEGAN:
'Faff-free, delicious recipes' Times
'Masterminds' Plant Based News
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 732 g
Dimensions: 253 x 175 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
“Delicious recipes and great variety”
These guys take the perceived stress out of vegan cooking with a fantastic variety of delicious recipes, all created (as the title suggests) in a single pot.
There are fantastic recipes for your sweet tooth, light... More
“My favourite vegan cookbook”
I have a bazillion vegan cookbooks (I may have a problem), but this modest little book is my favourite. Simple, delicious, accessible, and minimal washing up - perfect. Very little in the way of expensive specialist... More
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?