OCR Law for GCSE is endorsed by OCR for use with the new OCR GCSE Law specification that will be first taught in September 2009. This new textbook covers all elements of the new specification and places law in the context of students' everyday lives.
Covering topics such as the rights and responsibilities of employees, citizens and consumers, as well as understanding the nature of law, this new textbook reflects both the spirit and the style of this innovative new qualification and will help to motivate students and give them every chance of success.
- All topics covered in the order of the specification
- Packed with activities and visual aids to learning
- Support for and examples of the new assessment
- Written by a highly experienced team of authors
- OCR Law for GCSE is written in an accessible manner and will help prepare students for success
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 474 g
Dimensions: 245 x 189 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review