Bring out the best in every student, enabling them to develop the knowledge and skills they need for the 2017 specification; this popular Student Book from OCR's Publishing Partner for Media Studies has been fully updated to cover the new content and assessment requirements.
- Builds subject knowledge through step-by-step content coverage, supported by activities that focus on the skills of discussion, comparison, research, analysis, investigation, production and creation
- Makes theoretical perspectives accessible to students with clear explanations and relevant case studies that apply the theories to a range of media products and contexts
- Increases students' confidence approaching assessment as they progress through practice questions, sample student responses and tips from subject experts
- Prepares students for the non-examined assessment with a dedicated section that offers guidance and examples for practical production projects
- Helps students take control of their learning and revision using self-assessment criteria, key content summaries and a bibliography of resources for further study
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 288
Dimensions: 276 x 213 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review