Exam Board: OCR
Level & Subject: GCSE Physics
First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018
GCSE Science is changing and OCR Gateway GCSE (9-1) Physics from Collins has been developed to embed the skills your students need to succeed in all three assessment objectives, while providing a clear and supportive route through the new, more challenging GCSE content.
* Each spread starts with language and ideas at a lower level and increases in complexity, engaging students of all ability levels
* Key concept spreads highlight knowledge that students must grasp before they can move on
* Dedicated pages on analysing, interpreting and evaluating practicals, so students are fully prepared for the indirect assessment.
* Maths activities at the appropriate level are embedded throughout, along with Maths skills pages that focus on developing the skills needed for each topic
* Prepare students for the demands of the new specification with differentiated questions, worked examples and lots of opportunities to practice
* Co-teach both Foundation and Higher tier with a single book (the Higher-only content is clearly flagged).
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 670 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review