With clear and concise revision notes that cover everything you'll need to know for the exam, this effective OCR GCSE extended Science revision guide supports active revision for students working at all levels. This title is designed to be used with the Science and Additional Science books to provide full coverage of the three sciences.
Providing a student-friendly, uncluttered approach to GCSE revision, this OCR Gateway extended Science B revision guide is suitable for all levels and contains succinct revision notes and practice questions that focus on the core content needed for the exams.
Included in this book:
* revision and exam practice for the OCR Gateway extension modules - B5, B6, C5, C6, P5 and P6 - for students working towards a triple science qualification
* clear and concise coverage of all the exam-assessed content
* quick tests and practice questions throughout to test and reinforce understanding
* key words and supporting glossary
* Separate units differentiated by colour and labelling
* exam-style questions at the end of each unit
* overview of How Science Works
Publisher: Letts Educational
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 272 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 7 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review