Reinforce understanding of the content examined in A Level Paper 2: Researching and understanding social inequalities.
Packed full of clear topic summaries, knowledge check questions and sample exam-style questions and answers with commentaries, this guide will help students aim for and achieve the highest grades.
This Student Guide will help to:
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise coverage of topics
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section
- Test knowledge with rapid-fire knowledge check questions and answers
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions & Answers section
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 96
Dimensions: 246 x 189 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?