OCR A Level PE (Year 1 and Year 2) (Paperback)Sarah Powell (author), John Honeybourne (author)
Boost confidence with our all-in-one textbook for OCR A Level Physical Education.
This updated and accessible textbook combines Year 1 and Year 2 content with brand new assessment preparation to provide comprehensive support for both the academic and practical elements of the course.
- Develops conceptual understanding with full coverage of all topics on the OCR A Level specification together in one book
- Includes updates to 'end of chapter practice' questions and assessment preparation
- Contains summaries, diagrams and key questions to direct thinking and aid revision
- Stretches, challenges and encourages independent thinking and a deeper understanding through extension questions, stimulus material and suggestions for further reading
- Features definitions of key terms to aid and consolidate understanding of technical vocabulary and concepts
- Builds sound knowledge and analysis, evaluation and application skills through activities
This Student Book is endorsed by OCR
- This title fully supports the specification
- It has passed OCR's rigorous quality assurance programme
- It is written by curriculum experts
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 648
Weight: 1402 g
Dimensions: 276 x 213 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
ReviewsSign In To Write A Review
Please sign in to write a review
Sign In / Register
Download the Waterstones App
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?