Boost confidence with our all-in-one textbook for OCR A Level Physical Education.
This updated and accessible textbook combines Year 1 and Year 2 content with brand new assessment preparation to provide comprehensive support for both the academic and practical elements of the course.
- Develops conceptual understanding with full coverage of all topics on the OCR A Level specification together in one book
- Includes updates to 'end of chapter practice' questions and assessment preparation
- Contains summaries, diagrams and key questions to direct thinking and aid revision
- Stretches, challenges and encourages independent thinking and a deeper understanding through extension questions, stimulus material and suggestions for further reading
- Features definitions of key terms to aid and consolidate understanding of technical vocabulary and concepts
- Builds sound knowledge and analysis, evaluation and application skills through activities
This Student Book is endorsed by OCR
- This title fully supports the specification
- It has passed OCR's rigorous quality assurance programme
- It is written by curriculum experts
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 648
Weight: 1400 g
Dimensions: 274 x 212 x 24 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.