Inspire your students to become critical, reflective and creative learners with this established Student Book; used and trusted for over 15 years, it has been comprehensively revised for the new specification by OCR's Publishing Partner for Media Studies.
- Authoritatively covers the 2017 specification - including the new 'Media in a digital age' Component - with up-to-date content from a team of subject experts
- Increases subject knowledge as students progress through step-by-step topic coverage, enquiry-based activities and reflective tasks
- Enables all students to understand and apply academic theories using clear explanations, illustrated by in-depth case studies across a range of media products and contexts
- Helps students achieve their best under the new assessment requirements with practice questions, study advice and assessment support for Components 1 and 2
- Guides students through the non-exam assessment, providing a dedicated chapter on the cross-media production, practical tips and strategies for managing coursework
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 288
Dimensions: 276 x 213 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review