OCR A Level History: From Pitt to Peel 1783-1846 - OCR A Level History (Paperback)Mike Wells (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
This is an OCR endorsed resource.
Build strong subject knowledge and skills in A Level History using the in-depth analysis and structured support in this tailor-made series for OCR's British period studies and enquiries.
- Develops the analytical skills required to succeed in the period study by organising the narrative content around the key issues for students to explore
- Enhances understanding of the chosen historical period, supplying a wealth of extracts and sources that offer opportunities to practise the evaluative skills needed for the enquiry
- Progressively improves study skills through developmental activities and advice on answering practice exam questions
- Helps students to review, revise and reflect on the course material through chapter summaries and revision activities that consolidate topic knowledge
- Equips students with transferable critical thinking skills, presenting contrasting academic opinions that encourage A Level historians to make informed judgements on major debates
Each title in the OCR A Level History series contains one or two British period studies and its associated enquiry, providing complete support for every option in Unit Group 1.
From Pitt to Peel 1783-1846
This title explores the development of British Government from the premiership of Pitt the Younger to that of Peel. It allows an in-depth understanding of the key historical knowledge, terms and concepts relevant to 'British Government in the Age of Revolution 1783-1832' and encourages the critical use of evidence in investigating and assessing historical questions in the associated enquiry: 'Peel and the Age of Reform 1832-1853'.
This title covers the following period study and enquiry:
- British Government in the Age of Revolution 1783-1832
- Peel and the Age of Reform 1832-1853
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 200
Weight: 560 g
Dimensions: 276 x 219 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review