Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering contains 153 scientific papers presented at the 7th European Conference on Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering, NUMGE 2010, held at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim, Norway, 2-4 June 2010.
The contributions cover topics from emerging research to engineering practice, and are organized into the following sections:
- Constitutive modeling;
- Computer codes and algorithms;
- Discontinuum and particulate modeling;
- Large deformation - large strain analysis;
- Flow and consolidation;
- Unsaturated soil mechanics;
- Artificial intelligence;
- Reliability and probability analysis;
- Dynamic problems and Geohazards;
- Slopes and cuts;
- Embankments, shallow foundations, and settlements;
- Deep excavations and retaining walls;
- Tunnels and caverns;
- Ground improvement modeling;
- Offshore geotechnical engineering;
- Numerical methods and Eurocode.
The book is of special interest to academics and engineers in geotechnical engineering.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 976
Weight: 1928 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review