Discover Northern Ireland's wild mountains, epic cliffs, spectacular beaches and stunning moorland in this, the definitive guidebook for walking in Northern Ireland, It contains 35 epic walks, hand-picked by a Country Down local, including the Causeway Coast, the Glens of Antrim, the Mourne Mountains, the Sperrin Mountains and much more.
* The only guidebook for Northern Ireland with real OSNI maps and numbered waypoints linking the Real Maps to our clear descriptions
* New walks in the Mournes including the Mournes Grand Traverse, our newly designed 55km challenge circuit which has been divided into two stages.
* Includes Game of Thrones film locations
* Graded routes to suit all abilities
* Everything the hiker needs to know: route descriptions, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more
* List of Irish place names and information on Wildlife & Plants
* Quick Reference Route List: enabling you to plan an itinerary to match your ability and schedule.
* Edge to edge colour: the most modern and beautiful guidebook for walking in Northern Ireland
Publisher: Knife Edge Outdoor Limited
Number of pages: 152
Dimensions: 210 x 120 mm
written by someone who actually knows what hikers/trekkers/walkers need from a guide. The enthusiasm is palpable and the photos are amazing. I want to see myself in stunning pictures like these this summer! One word. Awesome. I have been walking in the Mournes for 15 years now and this is hands down the best guidebook I have seen. The Maps are fantastic and the photography is stunning. You can tell the author is local and his knowledge of the area really makes this book easy to follow.