Exam Board: WJEC
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Target success in WJEC GCSE Geography with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Enjoy an active approach to revision with clear topic coverage and related 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and practical revision activities
- Improve exam technique through exam tips and formal exam-style questions
- Monitor their knowledge and progress using the answers provided for each 'Now Test Yourself' activity and exam-style question
- Develop geographical understanding and enhance exam responses with event/place examples
Please note: This is a Welsh-language edition.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 444 g
Dimensions: 296 x 211 x 10 mm